domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011


METhis is my lovely and awesome boyfriend, we have been together for more than one and a half year and we just fell like the first day , we love each other every day more.

My two biggest passion are Traveling and Photography. I really like traveling, I have been in six countries and I have already lived in USA for 6 months and now in Australia for more that 9 months. And thanks to my passion for traveling I have the opportunity to take beautiful pictures, Each day I love it more.

I love and I am very passionate about art. Oleo painting- water color painting , drawing and so on.



This is mi lovely MOM!

I love my family of them are in Chile (L) and I love my friends they are with me always, where ever I go I carry with me all their love and care.

I enjoy the nature and animals with all my heart, all say that instead being a teacher I should study something related with animals or nature.


I definitely adore going for a coffee/ dinner/ lunch/ picnic/ dinner/ brunch/ breakfast/ tea and so on I am fascinated by trying new thing to eat and taste.


THIS IS ME!

3 comentarios:

  1. Jime!

    I'm so thankful that you got to live in the USA for 6 months... that was one of my favorite semesters in all of my time at Millersville.

    Many blessings to you, amiga!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Eres la hija que soné y por ello me siento recompensada ............ahora mi satisfaxción sera mi felicidad..........

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ti aaaaaamooooooooooo.............:)

    ResponderEliminar