lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Master of Education- studying at home


I am now doing my Master in Melbourne University. It is an Education Master. Therefore there is a lot of reading involve. When I first chose this Master I was so exited about the big amount of subjects and areas in which I could choose from. And when I finally new what I wanted to specialized in I decide to do it in"Education and Social Equity", but I discover that some of the subject for that area were offered only in summer or others were not offer this year at all. After that I start looking to the subjects all over again , and I chose the area of "Thinking, Knowledge and Creativity".

But when I received my time table and my subjects for this semester I realized that I had only 3 days of classes, I was on shock the only thing that i wanted was to go every day to Uni and learn as much as I could in One year period. I was even more impressed when I realized that my classes were from 5 until 8 in the afternoon. What was I going to do the entire day at home?

Well Know I know that doing a Master it spending all your free time READING- SEARCHING- READING- HIGHLIGHTING- AND UNDERSTANDING BOOKS/ ARTICLES.

But is so hard to concentrate and study and read so much for so many hours a day. Some time I fund my self in the most wear positions on my bed reading or on the grass of my back yard looking the small ants walking across my articles, books and notes.

It has been a different and difficult experiences. And I am still trying to controlling my self (from sleeping to much- using to much Facebook- scaping from my readings by doing some crafty thing- wanting to be all day taking pictures outside) so I can pass this new challenge in my life.


WISH MY LUCK!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario