miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Mandalas




I love and enjoy mandalas, I am able to relax, create and think better by doing a mandala. It has help me very much in the last months in Australia. Further more I know the have a spiritual and ritual significance in cultures like Buddhism and Hinduism, so I really thinks Mandalas help me spiritually to connect with others, the nature and my self and they also help me to meditate. I have chosen mostly flowers, and I created some blossom mandalas :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Amo y disfruto de los mandalas, haciendo mandalas me puedo relajar, crear y pensar mejor. Me ha audado mucho en los ultimos meses en Australia. Mas aun Se que tiene un significado espirituat y de ritual en culturas como Budismo e Hinduismo, por lo tanto realmente creo que los Mandalas me ayudan espiritualmente, me conectan con migo misma, los otros y la naturaleza y tambien me ayudan a meditar. Escojo siempre flores y he creado florecidos mandalas.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario