domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

Eat Pray and Love- some quotations

"We are to become scientist of our inner experience"

"I can choose my thoughts ...this is a power you can cultivate ...work the mind ...you have to lear to master your thinking"






















"Admitting to the existence of negative thoughts,
understanding where they came from and why they arrive, and then- with a great forgiveness and fortitude- dismissing them"

I will not harbor unhealthy thoughts anymore"




















"Unhappiness is the inevitable result of the clash between our natural drives and civilization's needs"




"You must live the busy commotion of the mind and abandon the desires of the ego and enter into the silence of the heart"

"This is what everybody has come here for. According to the mystics, this search for divine bliss is the entire purpose of a human life"

"Your job... is to keep researching for the metaphors, rituals and teachers that will help you move ever closer to divinity"
















"But at some point you have to make peace with what you were given ...to accept how I was made and embody myself fully therein"

"We do spiritual ceremonies as human beings in order to create a safe resting place for our most complicated feelings of joy or trauma so that we don't have to haul those feelings around with us forever"



2 comentarios:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



    Surveillance System

    ResponderEliminar